receiving a ticket, contact the Clerk
of the Court in the county where you received the ticket.
You need to find out the reduced amount you need to pay when attending
our Florida approved traffic school The officer who stopped you might also have given
you that information. Once you have found out how much you owe,
send it in along with the ticket and a school election form (Affidavit)
to the appropriate address. Again see the Clerks
of Court link if you need the payment address or a school
- You are eligible to attend traffic school once every 12 months
as an election.
- If you wish to attend more frequently than once every 12 months,
it must be ordered by a Judge.
- You may be able to attend the 8 hour program if you have already
completed the 4 hour program within the past 12 months. Unlike
the 4 hour program which has statewide approval, eligibility
for the 8 hour program varies depending on the county where
the ticket was issued. To see if you are able to complete the
8 hour program, contact the clerk of court in the county in
which you received the ticket.
- You may only go to traffic school 10 times in your lifetime.
- You may attend TrafficSchool-FL.com's
on-line traffic school or take the video at home course instead
of an actual in-class traffic school. It counts just the same!
| News |
a friend this course
Copyright 2006 TrafficSchool-FL.com
Designed By Mackey